- Please double check you want to sell digital assets at the selling price after
setting it. Should there be any complaints arising from price issues, we will judge
that the buyer has the owner right of the assets and then transfer them to the
- If the order canceled due to the buyer doesn’t click the “I’ve paid” button after
completing payment, the seller is entitled to completing the order or cancel it
after the refund.
- If no payment is received 5 minutes after the buyer clicks “I’ve paid”, the seller can
click “Complaint” for further processing. If the buyer clicks the “I’ve paid” button
before completing payment, or seller can’t receive the payment in 2 hours, or buyer
cancels the order after payment completed, the seller is entitled to cancel the
transaction after the refund
- Please carefully check the payment information is consistent with the real-name
information of the buyer. Should there be any complaints towards inconsistent payment
information, the seller can refuse the transaction.
- After checking the payment on net banking, please release the digital assets as soon as
you receive the payment. If the seller doesn't release within 30 minutes after the buyer
clicked the “I’ve paid” button, should there be any complaints, the buyer is
entitled to cancel the transaction. If the seller refuses to cooperate, we will release
the digital assets to the buyer directly and freeze the seller's OTC account.
- If there be any complaint, the buyer can provide sufficient transaction evidence, and
the seller can't be contacted by our customer service team within 24 hours, we will
release the digital assets to the buyer directly. The seller needs to hold all the
possible risks of loss. If the buyer can't be contacted by our customer service team, we
will release the digital assets in 30 days since order has been complaint.
- Please ensure you can process orders in time before posting Advertisement. Recommend to
cancel the advertisements when go offline or unable to timely process the order, to
avoid unnecessary complaint.
- If the buyer pays the order with others’ beneficiary account, the seller is entitled to:
- Ask the buyer and the owner of the beneficiary account to hold their ID cards or
passports for video KYC so as to prove the legitimacy of the funds
- Cancel the order after the refund.
- The seller has right to hold digital assets for 72
hours. After 72 hours, the seller shall
decide to release the digital assets or refund.
Note: For trading disputes, Lumentrades OTC has the final jurisdiction. For malicious freezing
malicious payment, transaction fraud, and other acts, Lumentrades OTC can choose to freeze OTC
accounts, if necessary, to assist the judiciary to deal with.